At project handover, you will be prepared to take ownership of your new business systems. With our small group training workshops, hands-on approach, and ‘living’ documentation, you will love your new business systems.
Our training is collaborative and friendly. We can train key staff members (who then train other staff), or produce all help documentation and do onsite training for all staff. This will depend on the needs of your business and the skill level of your staff. We can provide the following services as needed:
- One-on-one training
- Training for small groups of 4-6 staff
- ‘Train the Trainer’ style training
- ‘Living’ user manuals and help documents that are edited by your team as the systems evolve
- Fully customised help documents
- Documentation of how the new systems integrate with existing systems
- How to perform ongoing maintenance and modifications
- Ongoing support after project implementation
Many of our projects are highly complex, and span departments, skillsets, and timeframes. So we record this information in ways that can be easily shared and understood.
Detailed documentation and help manuals are prepared using the Confluence collaboration platform – and we also encourage you to contribute to the documentation at all phases of the project.