We start the strategy phase of your project by working with you to understand your business, its current needs and future vision. This phase creates a solid foundation for your current project and future business systems.
We may explore creative, different and sometimes unexpected options to fit your future business plans. Our strategic processes are thoughtful and thorough. By asking ‘where are you now?’ and discussing your flow of data, information, and processes, we gain a clearer picture of where you want to be down the track.
The strategy phase includes a thorough understanding of many areas of your business and how they are interrelated. These include:
- Your website and databases
- Lead capture and follow-up methods
- Client management systems
- Internal staff management systems
- Production and/or service delivery systems
- Accounting system
- Existing costs (web hosting, phones, IT Services etc)
- Any relevant external systems
We also involve your IT department in discussions about new technology and procedures, which is a vital support for your new business systems. In getting to know your staff, systems, and processes, we can plan for any future integrations or modifications as your business grows.