I am currently looking after the Melbourne Nonprofit Salesforce User Group and one of the attendees asked me for some advice on how to get ahead in their Salesforce career. Yes, I do have to understand that I’m a that point in my career where I need to guide and help new people coming into the industry – it’s part of my job.
So here’s my advice…
- Not a post but a great tweet.
- Admin Hero – Admin Career Path
- Admin Hero – So You Want My Job
- Admin Hero – Your First 90 Days
- Salesforce’s take on this topic.
- This one may not be entirely relevant but it is one of the best career advice articles I have ever read.
- This post is from a developers perspective and starting to talk about the Admin / Dev work split that is changing – again a topic for another post.
- It’s interesting that this post says to go and volunteer at a NFP org, so I hope my post has countered that with what you can do if you are already inside a NFP organisation.