I work for a Not For Profit and we use Salesforce. I need some training, but we have a limited budget – any ideas?
Sure, there are lots of online resources that can help you:
- Online Salesforce training but remember, this training is based on selling widgets, so may not be useful for your specific NFP requirements.
- There are these webinars weekly, http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/webinars. The Aus Salesforce team do small business webinars in Aus timezones, which is great, but again, may not be specific for NFP’s
- User Groups – there is a NFP User Group in Melbourne.
- There is a google group for NFP users to ask questions of each other. This is for the users of the Not For Profit Starter Pack, but it is still helpful to ask questions and see what others are posting.
- Andrew Hill (@andrew_sf) is the Aus NFP Salesforce guy and he has put together a playlist on YouTube for NFP focused sessions from Dreamforce. YouTube is a great resource generally – especially if you are looking to for something specific.
Or, of course you can get me in for some consulting and training customised to your needs and your users :).
Let us know in the comments if you have any good training resources suited to NFP’s